- Step 0: Avoid. If impossible to avoid, Deflect. If pinned down, move to Step 1
- Step 1: With great fanfare, form a committee to study the issue
- Step 2: Once results are in, spend more time to analyze the results
- Step 3: Since much time has elapsed, initiate new study to stay current
- Step 4: Rinse and repeat until interested people have given up, lost interest, or died
Did you find this interesting? Don't miss any new posts. Sign up to automatically receive them now!
This blog post first appeared on Anil John | Blog (https://blog.aniljohn.com). The opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent my employer’s view in any way.